Win Live Clean Face Mineral Sunscreen and Live Clean After Sun 98% Aloe Vera Gel

Two Amazing NEW Sun Care Products From LIVE CLEAN and You Can Win Them!

Live Clean Face Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 45

Live Clean has a new sunscreen that’s been developed  for your face! My face, your face-everyone’s face!  It’s lightweight, easy to apply, and non-whitening. And it’s not greasy at all. With broad spectrum  UVA/UVB protection at SPF 45, Live Clean Face Mineral Sunscreen gently and powerfully protects your face in the healthiest way possible. The formulation is non-nano, which means no particles are small enough to be absorbed into the bloodstream. And it’s mineral, not chemical, a priority in Live Clean’s sun care products and a priority for me as well. Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide are the natural sun protection ingredients, and what I prefer using on my face to protect it from the sun. I love it!

Live Clean After Sun 98% Aloe Vera Gel

The soothing, cooling powers of certified organic Aloe Vera and special blend of organic botanicals of Australian Tea Tree Oil and Arnica Extract in Live Clean After Sun 98% Aloe Vera Gel are SO SO good in helping your skin heal from say, sunburn-if that happens to you. Hey, it happens to the best of us. But this stuff? It’s amazing for everything! My dry, itchy legs LOVE it. Plus it’s so cooling! Which also I love!

Again, I have to keep making sure everyone knows this about Live Clean Products: All of their products are from 98% naturally derived ingredients, are  Petrolatum free/ Paraben free/ Phthalate free SLS free / Silicone free / Phosphate free / DEA free /Contains biodegradable ingredients/ Vegetarian formulas and Gluten free/
Never tested on animals/ Dermatologist tested / Hypoallergenic/ Package recyclable.

Need I say more?

photo SAM_5941.jpg

Would you like to try them? YASSsss you would! Enter below and you can win these two amazing Live Clean sincere products for yourself!Oh, but you gotta be living in Canada dudes…sorry!

Enter here:

And if that doesn’t work, then enter on my Facebook page!

Good Luck all!

Hey, thanks for joining me again and reading my posts! I’m going to try and switch to a self-hosted site this week, so if things go a bit wonky, it’s because of the switch. But stick around! I have LOTS to share again! Love you all!

SaveSave

SaveSave

Advertisements

23 Comments Add yours

1. redlizzy1 says:

I love this line of products. Would love to try the sunscreen for the face. It would help protect me during our paddles in our canoe or our kayak. (no rolls yet!) Love being on the water. So peaceful. Nice to see you back, looking forward to the follow 🙂

2. ivy pluchinsky says:

I love the warm weather and going to the beach in summer

3. Erin says:

Ooo! I like the look if these, definitely something I want to try!

4. Tara Betterley says:

My favorite thing about summer is going to the trailer and travelling around the province.

5. Sara says:

My fav thing about summer is the heat. I am hardly ever warm and summer lessens that!

6. Jenny Major says:

I love swimming in the summer

7. My favorite thing about summer is being able to swim in the rivers and lakes and oceans and in the pools. My kids and I love swimming. 🙂

8. Carey Hurst says:

I love the sun and I actually love summer storms with the lightening and thunder. I love how the days are long as well and so much sun.

9. Jenness M says:

My fave thing about summer is camping!

10. edmontonjb says:

I love the freedom of summer. With the kids home from school and the nice weather, it feels like we can fit so much more into our days.

~Jonnie

11. Anna says:

Welcome back! The best part of summer is no snow, no boots and no winter coats!

12. Erica Seaman says:

I love going to the Beach in the summe

13. jolie says:

Favourite thing about sumer is sitting on a patio sipping a nice sangria 🙂

14. Florence Cochrane says:

I love the sunny weather we are blessed with this July. Love getting outside to relax in it.

15. As you already know from last night’s shameless brag, the aloe vera gel that I use is even more pure, but otherwise it sounds and looks very similar to this one! I like it a lot. Got three tubes at once (I’m that kind of person) and I’m glad. The SPF sounds nice, too. Good luck to all who are entering.

1. Haha! Isn’t Aloe vera the best? My mother-in-law had this HUGE plant and we used to just slice a piece off and use it for scrapes and stuff.

16. Shirley S says:

My favourite thing about summer is the warm weather!

17. Gillian Morgan says:

I love being able to get outside everyday and getting to garden my veggies.

18. Christy E says:

My favorite thing about summer is being on the water, kayaking, swimming, boating – whichever !

19. Tara says:

My favourite thing about summer is the flowers and gardening.

20. Erika Letson says:

My favourite thing about summer is the hot weather and going to the beach with my family!

21. Hélène Chiasson says:

My favourite thing about summer is going to the beach and the warm weather.

22. jennifer bowen says:

what i like abt summer is its nice out and you can do more things out side and go just abt any place you want with out being in a car